Manuel Marino – Composer
An enthusiastic, driven and tech-savvy AV technician, artist and musician with over ten years of experience specializing in story-based branded entertainment: short films, feature films, web series, consumer virals, educational talk shows, music videos, video advertisement and music production to promote your business.
• Over 100 successful multimedia projects make Manuel a pillar of the indie community,
• Over 100 recommendations by leading experts in the industry,
• Veteran in the Music and Entertainment Business, worked on projects like ‘The Last Sacrament’ and ‘Hell Trip’.
Monreale based Music Composer
– ACT Animation Films – Producer for “The Last Sacrament” Feature Film (2017–2018)
– ACT Animation Films – Producer for “Hell Trip” Feature Film (2017–2018)
– Bionic Penguin Studio – Producer for “The Falconers: Moonlight” (2016–2017)
– Creative Chromatics – Senior Brand Strategist (2016–2017)
Working with Holger E. Metzger at Creative Chromatics, specializing in story-based branded entertainment: using consumers’ or brands’ psychological drivers to fuel the development of resonating scripts for various forms of branded entertainment: short films, web-series, consumer virals, educational talk shows.
– Heroic Fantasy Games – Music Composer
Knights of the Chalice 2
– Nectar Game Studios – Audio Lead (2013–2016)
Leading a Team made of composers, sound specialists and programmers. A role where talent is important as well as communication and technical skills.
– TipCat Interactive – Music Composer
– New Cinematics Inc. – Producer
– Kinetitate – Lead (2011–2015)
Pioneering potential energy in people that uses both diet and self development techniques that take peoples potential energy and make it Kinetic. Kinetitate has been distributed through coaching, Fitness Boot-camps and online-webinars.
– Nexgen Studio Pte Ltd. – Audio Lead (2003–2015)
Audio Lead has the responsibility for the overall Audio output of the studio. The goal is to ensure a high quality result meeting schedule and technical specifications at the same time.
– Marino Sounds – Owner (2002–Present)
– Universal Combat | 2004 (DreamCatcher Games)
– Crayola Colorful Journey | 2009 (Crave Entertainment)
– Mobile games (Smack Down Productions, Awesome Software S.A.)
– Music for spots (Spotzer)
– Web projects (MTV Network Europe)
– Film projects with director Tony Teulan
Marino Sounds is the project studio created by the Italian Composer and Producer Manuel Marino to help Independent Producers in Multimedia, Movies, Television and Videogames Industries.
– Imagimotion – Audio Lead (2000–2018)
Audio Lead for the Italian game industry means promoting quality and seeking solutions to many challenges. This role needs a creative, visual
and technical managerial leadership.
My story begins many years ago during those wonderful mp3.com years! In few months I became one of mp3.com top artists with the pseudonym Vanethian and featured in famous FLASHBACK2000 compilation! Then more than 100 videogame soundtracks, commercials, short films and more! Now I’m working as Film Music Composer, first film is Hell Trip but I continue to produce albums! After ‘Music in your Soul‘ (Electronic Music Album with different styles and moods) and ‘Beyond Orchestral‘ (an instrumental trip of an hero into a new world, his fight, his love and his redemption) I’m back, this time with Disco Music! Album name is ‘Disco Vibes‘ released on 29 March 2019, followed few weeks later by ‘Funky Sensation‘ a Funk Music trip crossing different styles and ideas but with a Funk rhythm in common.
Manuel Marino is a truly exceptional music
composer. His ability to take direction and
compose incredible piece of music makes him a
truly valuable asset to any production company
or studio requiring fantastic music. During my
time working with Manuel, I found him to be an
incredibly patient composer, always willing to go
the extra mile to get the motion picture
soundtrack perfect. His turnaround time is also
exceptional, and produces music very quickly
and accurately. As a person, Manuel is a very
likable man, very kind and considerate. I would
not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.