Gemeinhardt flutes are designed for sturdiness, and present years of great performance with a minimal of upkeep. Gemeinhardt flutes aren’t as simple to distinguish as Yamaha flutes.
Gemeinhardt flutes equally feature superior key mechanisms for fast action and great playability.
* I’ve constantly employ Gemeinhardt flutes basically because, very basically, I have not noticed anything superior than them.
* Worked in a music shop for 2 years and conducted in band for 7. Bought this as my initial open-holed flute and couldn’t be happier. Beautiful color (though because with all silver it’s a fingerprint magnet) and it sounds beautiful.
* The just drawback is the lost gold-plated mouthpiece (or a rose-gold mouthpiece) but that will be a great step-up upon achieving university.
Excellent sound good and beautiful tone.
* Becoming a man, I identified it truly simple to get to the lowest B-tone found on the flute (which sounds wise with all the appropriate vibrato) since I had a better lung ability than my other flutists (all girls) however they loved playing it too. Hugely, particularly advise for anyone looking a great semi-professional starter flute.
* We have had this type of flute for about 5 a really extended time today and that i totally love it. I have not experienced any issues with repairs and i haven’t necessary any pad substitution.
I have a Gemeinhardt M2 that I used for about 6 a pretty lengthy time, 4 of which had been via marching band and that bad flute place up with everything and by no signifies ever stop on me.