Mr. Yap is the genius mind Self-realization and meditation (yoga for the mind) - Peter Cajander allowed us to publish this part from his book Fragments of Reality. It talks about life from a personal perspective covering areas ranging from self-realization, meditation, stress, happiness, death, and everyday living. Peter is a writer, philosophical thinker, entrepreneur, strategy consultant, business executive, and author to name a few titles. He has been… behind Elven Legends Rise of the Nightshade, developed by his company Nexgen Studio.
1) Dear Alvin, we know that Elven Legends has been published in the past, what can you tell us about that release?
Elven Legends won several accolades in the past for being too advance in its time. It was on JAVA phones, now we are bringing it back to life An Artist Portrait (Part Two) - This is the Part Two (and final part) of the true life story as artist written by Frank V. Cahoj for our Weblog. (Part One) An Artist Portrait (Part Two) I give an unbelievable amount of credence to these two early periods in my life: one of everlasting creation, one of analysis and disillusionment. The… on iPad and tablets etc. using UDK to develop it.
2) So, Elven Legends has been resurrected, what exactly means this?
This means part two of the game For Game Design - Andrea Angiolino was born the 27th of April, 1966 in Rome, the city where he still lives. He published many boardgames and books about games, besides developing games for every media. His works appeared in more than a dozen of languages including Korean, Czech and Maltese. He is a game journalist on national magazines, newspapers,… product. Basically we are creating a side story line to the world of Elven Legends, focusing on the species created by the Dark Elves during the first Elven civil war – Nightshades.
3) Why this new edition will be an impressive edition for all fantasy games enthusiasts?
It will focus on a new ‘spell’ system and allow users to really affect environments and enemy units to creatively get out of tricky situations.
4) Are you planning right now more quests, battles, items and expansions to be added in the future?
Right now we are in the pre-production stage. Conceptualizing, talking to publishers, drafting the character, the world etc.
5) What can you tell us about the music soundtrack Philosophy and Music: Twin Pillars of Well-being - The realms of philosophy and music may seem different at first glance, but both are vital to our well-being and can dramatically influence our quality of life. They serve as guiding principles and inspirations that offer us deeper insight into the human condition. The Philosophical Side of Well-being Philosophy, the study of fundamental questions about… and what do you think about music in videogames?
Music has to be done by Manuel and no one else, He has worked on this project before in those early days, and no other will have the passion he has. Music in videogames is indispensible, a must.
6) What is your future, more fantasy games or more ideas are coming in different backgrounds?
We will focus mainly on arcade, RPG Darklands, a Classic RPG - I'll talk about Darklands, a Classic RPG in a moment. April is an excellent month to reflect on how the year is going and whether we have achieved all or some of the goals we set for ourselves (Read - Overcoming Procrastination). It's also a time to assess the overall positive or negative trend of… and strategy games.
Thanks Mr. Yap and we wish him an awesome release with Elven Legends Rise of the Nightshade.
Manuel Marino is a seasoned Senior Producer, Music Composer, and Artist with over a decade of experience. He specializes in branded entertainment across various mediums, including video games, films, and advertising campaigns. With 20+ years as a game music composer, Manuel has worked on numerous platforms, creating diverse orchestral soundtracks. HIRE ME